Help AZTESOL save Arizona from the bad budget! The budget laws (a tax cut, a tax shelter, and a tax cap) were signed by the Governor in June. Together, they will result in a permanent $2.689 billion-dollar loss of state revenue each year. If allowed to stand, these laws will result in catastrophic cuts to vital state services and functions including roads and infrastructure, AHCCCS, universities, DES, child safety, and education. These cuts will directly impact us, our institutions, and our students.
AZTESOL is challenging its members to do the following:
- Watch this training video
- Complete this form to indicate how you will help with the campaign
- Sign the 3 petitions at a convenient signing location
- Check out a set of petitions to circulate (look for a location that says “Pick up petitions). Staff will train you in signature collection.
- Spread the word! Most voters have no idea these laws were passed. Use this messaging toolkit to post on social media and email or text friends and family.